Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blog Reviews

       Today, I got an opportunity to look at a couple of blogs designed by my fellow classmates. The first blog that I looked at was Kristen's blog. The page itself was colorful and provided much more information from the reading material regarding poverty in the U.S. in various entries. This is one major aspect that I quickly realized my own blog may be missing. Though I show strong opinions of myself that I attempt to reinforce through the assignments, more data in the forms of statistics and other articles would help support my opinions. I enjoyed reading through Kristen's blog and encourage others to check out her site and watch the posted videos.
       The second blog I got to take a look at was titled Help End Hunger by Angelina. I thought this was an absolutely fantastic blog with lots of creative detail, graphics, pictures, videos and detailed entries. In many of the entries Angelina both provided a more than substantial amount of information about the discussion topics as well as strong, supported personal opinions. Angelina's blog has inspired me to put forth more effort into raising the quality and amount of information and graphics in my own blog as well.

Both blogs I reviewed can be found here:
Kristen's blog: http://hh48.wordpress.com/
Angelina's blog: http://helpendhunger.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment